A recent medical emergency could have ended very differently if it was not for Smart911.com.
Visit Smart911.com and give them as little or as much information as you would like to save your life, or the life of a loved one.
70% of 911 calls come from cell phones and cell phones only provide your phone number and a vague location.
You can provide Smart911.com with:
- Your name and the names of your family members.
- Your address
- Other family member’s cell phone numbers
- Your home layout (description or photos)
- Locations of bedrooms
- Photos of you and your family (in the case of a missing person)
- Family member’s medical condition
- Family member’s medications
- Location of nearest fire hydrant
- Location of utility shut offs
- Name and description of pets
- Cars and license plate numbers
The benefits for using Smart911.com:
- Details can be difficult to remember under the stress of an acute medical emergency or traumatic event
- It may slow the ambulance dispatch 2-5 minutes to collect information verses having a file already on record. (In my own experience, this saved a loved ones life!)
- The fire department will know how many people, description of people and the location of bedrooms
- Knowledge of medical conditions and medications can greatly speed up assessment and treatment (also life saving!)
- The information can be accessed by Smart911 Counties and States when you are traveling
It’s easy to panic in an emergency, it’s worse if you are alone and hurt or cannot speak.
When seconds count, Smart911 can mean the difference between life and death. I encourage you to go to Smart911.com to register.
Share this post with everyone you know. The life you save could be your own, your loved one, a friend, or maybe someone you have never met.
All of us at Healthy Life Dentistry care about you and want to be partner in your health.
Blessings to you and your health.